Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mary Helen McDaris Mertz is in Murfreesboro

Dear Anne,

I am a member of the Chattanooga High School class of 1959 and I heard about the plans for our Reunion from a friend who attended Central High School. She was gracious enough to e-mail me the web site and I have enjoyed reading the news of CHS this afternoon.

I would like to get my name on the invitation list to attend the Reunion in May. I have lived outside Tennessee for many years, but am now retired and live in Murfreesboro. I would appreciate any information you can share with me about our old friends and classmates, plus news and updates on our Reunion.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Mary Helen McDaris Mertz
707 Visor Ct.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Marymc707@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment