Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where IS she now:?


Hello Dynamo 59ers

My, how time flies! I cannot believe that we are old enough to be planning a 50th reunion.....but my driver's license says it is.

Now let's see--little bit about my life. Graduated from UC in ' 62. Married for 46 years to Bob Crosby whom some of you may remember from Brainerd . Got my masters degree from Austin Peay while he was in Vietnam. Have 2 sons....one still single but to be married in ' 09. One 23 year old grandson who lives near us. We have lived in Indianapolis since 1979..so both boys graduated from Indiana University. Stayed here after Bob retired from the Army after 20 years and lots of military moves around the country. Taught school for 5 years total including 2 in New Orleans when the Army sent Bob to Tulane for his MBA. I have been a Realtor here in Indianapolis for 28 years....and yes, I am still working.

Bob and I love to travel, are involved in our church, several service groups, have started spending February in Savannah to escape the Indiana winters. Indy is a great place to live......except in January and February.

We only make trips to Chattanooga when Bob has his Baylor reunions. In fact, he has his 50th the first weekend of October. I may even be there to attend the next "planning" meeting to say hello. I keep in touch with Connie Harmon Temple, Charlotte Meacham Mullis and Judy Lynes Arnold. We left Chattanooga in ' 66.

Thanks to all the great work y'all are doing with the lists of contact information......I have a new friend here in the area. Louella Cherry Spencer and I have met and enjoy each other's company. Only knew each other in passing while in school.

Thank you to so many of you who are working to make our reunion a success. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in May.

God bless everyone,
Margaret Llewellyn Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment