Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clough: "I'm grateful for the support of my classmates"


From: Wayne Clough
To: anne-johnson@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Congratulations!
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:00:32 +0000


Thanks, Anne (Johnson).

I am grateful for the support of my classmates.

Can you send me the address of the website?

Wayne (Clough
)

At 09:08 AM 3/19/2008, you wrote:

Wayne (Clough),

You are a star of our CHS website and blog! Do check it out.

We are so thrilled and proud of you and our school. I love the idea that a public high school has produced many outstanding persons and or hasn't held us back.

We look forward to seeing you at the reunion and maybe before since we are having planning parties about every six months now.

Congratulations to our "home town boy!"

Anne Johnson



Wayne Clough
President
Georgia Tech
Phone: 404-894-5051

No comments:

Post a Comment