Sunday, March 23, 2008

David Parker: Response to Paul and Carolyn

Paul (Robere),

Thank you and Happy Birthday to you!

Your big No. 68.

How long have you lived in Thailand? My wife lived in Bangkok during the war.

Thanks,

David (Young Parker)
_____________________________________________________

Carolyn (Thomas Presswood,)

Yes, I was born in Chattanooga. My parents were living at 2102 Bailey Avenue at the time.

I was born in Erlanger Hospital.

My Mother was born in Chattanooga on March 23, 1912 at home on East Fith Street. Her sister was born there in 1905. My grandfather worked in the office at the Norfolk & Western Railway. My great Uncle Howard Tittle owned W.H. Tittle Auto Company on Pine Street for many years. He was the DeSoto-Plymouth dealer. My Mother told me that he owned the first Pierce Arrow in Chattanooga.

How does it feel to be 67?

David (Young Parker)

1 comment:

Carolyn Presswood said...

Thanks, David; I was born at Erlanger, too, and that is probably where we first met!
I have a few more hrs to be 66, so I don't know yet how 67 feels. I certainly hope I don't wake up feeling any older!!!!

Post a Comment