Monday, March 24, 2008

Kent Shalibo's shout out to David Parker

From: KSHALIBO
To: dyp714@bellsouth.net
Sent: 3/23/2008 9:36:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Happy Birthday!!


Hi David (Parker),
You were at the reunion meeting at Vicki's but we never talked. I hope you make the next one and we get a chance to visit. I presume you are still practicing law in Nashville. What a great city to live in.

I saw Paul Robere's e-mail to you and didn't realize he was soooo much older than us. Anyway, congratulations on reaching another milestone, though, if you're like me, I don't like the attention at this stage in my life.

Hope to see you soon!

Kent

KENT L. SHALIBO
PRESIDENT
KLS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS, INC.
TEL: 706-886-9440
FAX: 706-886-4602
E-MAIL: kshalibo@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment