Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dian Warren Hodge: My recent work as an actor


Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008


You can go to my agent's website: www.lenztalent.com, click on Female Actors, then you'll see me "Dian" click on my photo and you can see some of the recent work I have done.

So looking forward to seeing you again! I love the Fairyland Club! What a beautiful place, and you live near, don't you? Enjoy your family....just finished making homemade rolls, my Mom's recipe, the kids expect them every holiday, and they are delish!

Tell Dru (Smith Fuller) that we were in the 1st grade together downtown. Her Mom was a columnist for the paper, so I am sure she arranged for our photo to be in the paper. My Mom saved it,and I found it in her things after she passed away.

Di

Dian Hodge
Fortay Design
702-567-2442
702-292-4001
702-567-2446
blondehd@earthlink.net
www. home.earthlink.net/~blondehd

No comments:

Post a Comment