Friday, May 6, 2011

Bulldog Christmas banquet 1977 some folks from the past

Shown are Miss Pryor, Conrad Bates, Tommy Williams,
Laurens Hudson, myself, Robert Goodwin, Wayne Storey, et al. 
Hi Dru,
    I ran across this photo ( a closeup of the center) of the 1977 annual Bulldog Christmas Banquet in Chattanooga. I thought it might be of interest to some of our folks.
Shown are Miss Pryor, Conrad Bates, Tommy Williams, Laurens Hudson, myself, Robert Goodwin, Wayne Storey, et al. The other people are from different or later classes and I don't recognize them.  
I don't think there has been a Bulldog Banquet of any sort in a long, long time.  I'm not sure if there is a Bulldog Club anymore.  At any rate, it was fun while it lasted. Some of our folks may know some of the other people.
    
best,
     Lee

Lee Reynolds
confederatesub@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment