Friday, May 6, 2011

Paul Robere: "We're doing fine out here..."


Dru,

We're doing fine out here.  The weather is turning warm (91+) but we're still having rain.  I see where Tennessee (and Alabama) were hit hard by a recent storm.

I would suppose everyone is getting ready for the "birthday bash."  Since I'm 71 now, I missed the deadline.  We're getting ready to have elections here as the government is going to dissolve the house, and have new elections in June.

With the death of Bin Laden, we were all put on alert as to possible problems, but nothing yet.  Interestingly enough I received a call from Pakistan the other day asking me if I would come over and hold a seminar..  I've declined for the moment.

I will probably go to Iran in the near future, as we've opened up a new affiliate office in Tehran.  I've been told that it's not hard getting into the country……….just getting out!!!!

We're still having small battles on the Cambodian border…but hopefully that will end soon.

Give my best to all concerned back in the Dynamo of Dixie…

Paul


"Creating Lasting Quality Partnerships in Thailand since 1991"
Visit us at: http://www.robere.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment