Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Fahevah Friends, Bless your heart", just send the check ASAP and an e-mail!


"Fahevah Friends, Bless your heart," just send the check ASAP and an e-mail!

I just received an e-mail about Southern talk:
"A true Southerner knows you don't scream obscenities at little old ladies who drive 30 MPH on the freeway.  You just say, "Bless her heart"... and go your own way.
                                       and
Southern girls know men may come and go, but friends are "fahevah !"

In light of the recent tornados, "Bless my heart", I'm positively giddy at the prospect of fun times seeing long time friends, (note, I did not say old friends! We are fahevah friends!)

I'm getting several of messages saying "Count me in; the check is in the mail!" Well, "Bless your heart, just send the check ASAP! and an e-mail to count you in!





No comments:

Post a Comment