Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Susie Crouch: I'm looking forward to seeing each and every one of you ...

I'm so thrilled to hear from Skipper Cox - he's gonna come Saturday night - the best dancer to ever go through City High School!!!! I also heard from Charlotte Colburn Tinnon and she and her husband are coming.
 
This is a different twist - Sarah Salter contacted Sharon Barker on Facebook and wants to come although she is in the class of '58 but is turning 70 this year. She told me she has fond memories of our class and will be in town June 4th. So, come on Sarah...put a name tag on and we'd love to have you.
 
Vicki Daniel posted a group singing at the Chattanoogan which might be fun - so I would also like to point out that there is a free concert - Night Fall - in Miller Plaza at 7:00 on Friday night - another something to do folks! All in walking distance.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing each and every one of you for our birthday bash.
With love,
 
Susie from North Chattanooga
 
PS to Linda Swanson - fyi: Nancy Pruett's mom in is the Manorhouse - a wonderful place. Wish you could've come - please get in touch when you are in town. I'll try to get together a group and meet you for lunch or whatever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment