Thursday, May 5, 2011

Four more classmates checked in today...

Four more classmates checked in today - David and Linda Ackerson's Czech came today - glad they are coming to the party. Arnold and Gene Ann Ellison will be joining us for the party and brunch - a little birdie told me it might be Arnold's birthday!!! Sally Lull Pankau and Gloria and John Sutton made their reservations too.
 
I talked to The Chattanoogan hotel today and they assured me that anyone wanting to come to the brunch could do so up until Thursday prior to June 5th.
 
A regret I want to share from Betsy Bender Groh:
Unfortunately we will not be able to attend the events on the weekend of June 4th and 5th.  A good friend of ours is getting married that weekend in Atlanta and we have already made plans to attend.
 
The 50th celebration a couple of years ago was such fun and such a success I really hate to miss this get-together.  Please tell everyone that I said "Hi".
 
I'll check back in on Monday. Going to sunny (I hope) Florida for a few days!
 
Love from North Chattanooga,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment