Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dan Anderson: "Dan is doing OK," Carolyn

-----Original Message-----

From: anne-johnson@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 3:05 PM
To: Carolyn Anderson
Subject: How is it going?

Carolyn and Dan, So many people have asked about you two, I thought it would be good to get an update from you about how things are going. Dan is loved and want to hear news from your corner of the world. Zane Goggin was one of the persons asking-- Let us hear a little news.

Fondly,

Anne Johnson






From: anne-johnson@comcast.net
To: Carolyn Presswood
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:55 PM
Subject: FW: RE: How is it going?

Many on the reunion committee have asked, "How is Dan Anderson?" so I e-mailed Carolyn (Anderson) and this is what she said:

"I'm so sorry I've been BAD about not keeping everyone up but I've been so busy trying to find a home for my Mother. My brother and I finally placed her at the Life Care Center in Red Bank in November.

Anyhow, Dan is doing okay. He had cataract surgery on his right eye two days after Christmas and is seeing better than the doctors thought he would. He is SO proud of himself. He still won't be able to read books, etc. but he's so proud to be able to see much better than he did. Dan continues to have good days and bad which I guess is normal for those with Dementia.

I still have a sitter for him while I'm at work but he's always anxious for me to get home and be with him. I guess this is just one of those diseases where you appreciate the good times! I'm hoping maybe he'll feel like coming to the next reunion committee meeting in February. We'll see.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that 2008 will be a wonderful new year for all. Carolyn Anderson.

-----Original Message-----

From: anne-johnson@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 3:05 PM
To: Carolyn Anderson
Subject: How is it going? Carolyn and Dan, So many people have asked about you two, I thought it would be good to get an update from you about how things are going. Dan is loved and want to hear news from your corner of the world. Zane Goggin was one of the persons asking-- Let us hear a little news. Fondly, Anne Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment