Thursday, January 17, 2008

Zane Goggins: Planning on Coming (to 50th Reunion)

From: ZaneGoggin@wmconnect.com
To: anne-johnson@comcast.net
Subject: Good Morning, Anne : Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:27:05

Anne,

I just received the snail-mail notice about the 50 year reunion. Seems hard to believe the big 50th is coming up, but it is exciting. The plans sound great and Joyce & I are planning on coming. I hope you are doing well.

I have not heard from Dan Anderson lately and noticed he was not listed on one of the committees. He was always so active in the class reunions. Maybe you can give me an update on Dan (I hope he is well).

Also, I noticed on the web site there were e-mail addresses for many classmates, but next time I went to the site I could not locate them.

I enjoyed the video by my old buddy, Alvin Fox, but it too is not to be found. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. Anne, its great to see you still in the middle of all activities as you always have been.

Thanks for your efforts.

Zane Goggin

No comments:

Post a Comment