Thursday, January 17, 2008

Judy Schild: Two for the Reunion

From: mailto:JStein8315@aol.com
To: mailto:cpresswood@bellsouth.net
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 1:45 PM
Subject: 50th Reunion

Hi Carolyn,

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and that 2008 will be a fantastic year for you and your family.

James and I are choosing to respond to the reunion letter by e-mail rather than regular mail.

First of all, I need to have a spelling correction on my maiden name. Judith(Judy) Schild Steinmann (My name, Schild, is misspelled on the address sticker from Sharon. Would you check to see that it is spelled correctly on all the lists. I do remember that we had another person with a similar name, and I believe it was spelled Shield, but mine is Schild. Thank you for doing that.

Now for the information. James Steinmann and Judith (Judy) Schild Steinmann are coming. Two in our party AND, even though you have our e-mail address, this will probably make it easier for you. It is: jstein8315@aol.com

We appreciate the hard work of the committee. Thank you very much.

Have a great day.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment