Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lois Wygoda: Professor

Subject:update:
Lois Wygoda
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:23:59

Hi Anne (Johnson),

To use your term I was "blown away" by your email! Now it is your turn to be further "blown away".

Not only have we both spent our careers in higher education, we have been in the same field! I was Professor of Early Childhood Education (now Professor Emeritus) and the Coordinator of the ECE Program at Miami Dade College (which was Miami Dade Community College until a number of years ago when it became a 4 year institution in several fields including Education.)

If Michael and I had stayed in Miami after my retirement, I would probably be doing the same part-time teaching you are doing now.

We were probably in attendance at many NAEYC conferences together but did not know of our common connection.

Hopefully I will be able to be in Chattanooga for the reunion and we will have much to talk about!

Lois Wygoda

No comments:

Post a Comment