Monday, January 21, 2008

Paul Robere: Our man in Bangkok

From: Paul Robere
To: Carolyn Presswood ; Sharon Barker Tunnell
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:31 PM
Subject: Attendance reply


Sharon, Carolyn..

I received your letter regarding attendance next year. This is to confirm that I will be coming (of course) and I may be bringing my wife....although she normally thinks that all Americans are slightly crazy (especially after watching some of the political debates)

Hope all goes well there in the US. We're doing OK here in Thailand. We've just returned to a democratic system after a year of military rule...but you wouldn't know it by walking in the shopping malls.

Let me know if there is anything that I can help with..

Regards,

Paul

--
"Creating Lasting Quality Partnerships in Thailand since 1991"
Visit us at: http://www.robere.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment