Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paul Robere: Our man in Bangkok

To: Nathan Pearlman
From: Paul Robere
Subject:Re: 59 reunion "entertainment"

Nathan....Of course I'd love to participate..If you would like, I'll do my "mind-reading" act....about 15 minutes. (Although it might be more of a challenge to read some of the minds of our fellow classmates.)

Who knows, if I can find a Bass somewhere, perhaps Ritch and I can play a few tunes..As you can see from the attached photo, I've been busy in Theater over in this part of the world, and California before I left...so perhaps we can come up with something..

Regarding the "pole"...remember where I am....Bangkok!! I could bring some dancers over from Bangkok, but I'm not sure that those in the group with pacemakers would live through the experience.

Regards from the Asian Front...

Paul Robere

No comments:

Post a Comment