Monday, January 28, 2008

Ritch Christopher wants to know!

ritchchristopher@comcast.net wrote:

Dru,

Thanks so much for sending me access to the mailing list. I have a question. I noticed that a lot of the alums had addresses with no email address and one name I saw that was missing was Bob Rodric.

He's my cousin and was in our class and I haven't heard from him or have heard of his whereabouts since graduation. He's not on the deceased list...it's as though he disappeared from the globe. Have you heard anything from or about him?

Also, as long as I'm writing...on the 59ers site, I've tried half a dozen times to post a memoriam for my best friend, Buddy Cox and everytime I write the tribute and try to post it, I get a message, 'you are not allowed to post on this page'. So any idea what I can do?

From chs59rs@yahoo.com

Sorry, Ritch. I'll check out the memoriam page problem. Anyone should have access on the memoriam page. Meantime, send me your memory of Buddy Cox by e-mail and I'll post it right away: chs59rs@yahoo.com

We only blocked access to the Blog not the web site. Richard Morriss and Lloyd Stanley (a CEO and an attorney so they know) advised us open access to a page with e-mail addresses might invite spammers.

I don't know anything about the missing e-mails or person. I do think it means those people either did not send us their e-mail addresses or they don't have e-mail addresses.

People not listed probably haven't been found. Maybe you could track Bob Bodric's last known address so we'll know where to look.

Ritch, you are the best correspondent to CHS59ers. We all appreciate you.

---Dru

1 comment:

Carolyn Presswood said...

Ritch,
Do check the e-mail list periodically. We are making updates practically daily and trying to keep it current.
Carolyn

Post a Comment