Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kent Shalibo: Go 'Dores

From: KSHALIBO@aol.com To: cpresswood@bellsouth.net Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 5:26 PM
Subject: John Hayes's Father

Hi Carolyn (Presswood),

You've got a more up-to-date e-mail listing than I do. Would you let all our classmates know John Hayes's father passed away Sunday?

The funeral is Wednesday at the Chattanooga Funeral Home on Highway 153 in Hixson at 11:30 AM. He will be buried at the Military Cemetery in Chattanooga. His name was John Ed Hayes.

I know John would like hearing from everyone. John's address: 7925 Saddle Ridge Dr Atlanta, Ga 30359 e-mail jeh17@comcast.net

Kent KENT L. SHALIBO PRESIDENT KLS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS, INC.
TEL: 706-886-9440 FAX: 706-886-4602 E-MAIL: kshalibo@aol.com

Happy New Year and I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas. I'm Co-Chair of my Vanderbilt Class Reunion next year. We have a Reunion Leadership Conference that begins on Friday, February 8th, at 6 PM. I've got to be there since this Reunion is next year.

I did get the signed contract back from the Chattanooga Riverboat Company for the cruise on Friday night on the Southern Belle. No money is needed until next year. I'll take care of the deposit. I will also send some money to Susie as I said I would.

I know my presence at the meeting on February 8th is not necessary with the group we have preparing for the auspicious event in 2009.

If there is anything I need to do in the meantime, please let me know.

Kent

KENT L. SHALIBO,PRESIDENT
KLS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS, INC.
TEL: 706-886-9440 FAX: 706-886-4602 E-MAIL: kshalibo@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment