Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nathan Pearlman: That's entertainment!

Subject: 59 reunion "entertainment"
Date:Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:58:48 -0500

Good a.m. everyone I know that our 50th reunion weekend is going to be great just getting to see everyone, but I thought I would try to "line" up the "entertainment" for the weekend. Suzie and I are going to co-MC the weekend, and we are aware that a number of you have mentioned the possibility of having a part of the entertainment or some other part.

It will be very helpful if anyone wanting to do, say, act, or anything "else" to let the committee know what you will want to do and approximately how much time you so desire, also if any one of you might need a "pole" for a "prop".

Our next meeting is on 2/9/08, so if you can email me your "thoughts", I will present them to the committee for scheduling. If any of you know of anyone wanting to "entertain" us over the weekend, please ask them to email either myself or Suzie[she's much, much smarter than I and without a doubt, a hellava lot better on the eyes].

What a great weekend we are going to have.

Nathan Pearlman
npearlman@tampabay.rr.com

Suzie Turner Crouch
crouchst@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment