Thursday, June 30, 2011

'59er vigil: Bud Woodward's grandson in crisis


Bud Woodward with grandson Christian

The doctor has asked all the family to come to the hospital. Pray I have the 3 kids, and will be leaving now
Jim just went to the hospital. They are having some trouble with Christians oxygen levels. The kids are still sleeping. i am here.
Brother, I'm going to a men's prayer breakfast in about an hour...I've prayed for Christian already, and as I gather with my brothers I will share this with them and we will pray some more...I also will add it to our church's weekly prayer bulletin which providentially I publish each Thurs. A.M.
I just received a text from Sarah's husband Jon, there is no change . Please keep praying. That is little Christian I am holding in my lap in my profile picture

It is 1:15 AM, and I just arrived home to make sure Jim is ok with the kids. Stephen, Sarah, Susanna, and Jon are at the hospital. They know all are praying around the world. Susanna says "Please tell everyone not to give up but to keep praying". My phone is about to die so. I domt know how many updates i can give keep prayimg christian is in gods hand the next 12 to 24 hours will tell love u all They do not expect christian to live the next 12 to 24 hours will tell. We r praying for a miracle They do not expect christian to live. Pray for a miracle My daughter just called and said Christian, her 4 year old drowned in the pool, but they have a pulse. I don't know anything more. Will let you know when I hear. Pray please.


Contact Bud Woodward via Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/bud.woodward

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many prayers for Christian. Where there is life, there is hope. God bless all of you, Bud.
Elaine

Post a Comment