Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday June 16 to Dr. David Willbanks

2009 Bride Jamie Lee Terry gives her dad a kiss

Kathryn and David Willbanks



David Willbanks sent a note before the 2009 Class Reunion:
My years at City High were some of the best years of my life and I am looking forward to our class getting together again.After graduating from DavidLipscomb College (Nashville), and UT Medical Units (Memphis), my wife, Kathryn, and I spent 2 years in Cameroon, West Africa, in medical mission work. Then after completing a residency in Pediatrics at T.C. Thompson Children's Hospital in Chattanooga, I have been in a pediatric group practice in Morristown, TN, for the past 37 years.---David Willbanks


Dr. David Willbanks' 2009 Mission trip to Peru


Peruvian boy with Dr. David Willbanks

David Willbanks wrote after CHS '59ers 70th Birthday Party
I want to thank the reunion committee for their tireless effects in making our 70th birthday party such a wonderful success. I was able to attend the luncheon at the Martin Davis home and the dinner at Bessie Smith Hall. Both events were well planned and a huge success.


Dr. David Wilbanks Morristown, TN 
Email: dwillban@charter.net  or David Willbanks at Facebook.com


(David Willbanks left on a mission trip after our 70th birthday party.)



Anne Johnson, Martin Davis House Curator, 
David Willbanks

Dr. David Willbanks, Kent Shalibo

1 comment:

Bud said...

David, Praise the Lord for your mission trip to serve the people God loves.

Bud Woodward

Post a Comment