Friday, June 3, 2011

CHS '59ers Birthday Party...

To all my fellow classmates:.

As I sit in front of my computer in my office, it's the 3rd of June.  I know that many of you are gathering together to wish each other "Happy Birthday" or something like that.

Even though I'm (really) on the other side of the world, my thoughts will be with all of you.  I was always a little older than most of you as I've celebrated my 71st birthday this year, but we're all still young in heart.  (unfortunately, my body doesn't know that).

I've watched all the planning of the activities, and really wish that I could be there, but obligations here in Asia keep me over here.  If anyone has a telephone number of where you'll be at any given time, let me know and I'll try and give a call just to wish everyone "Happy Birthday".  (Anne, perhaps you'll have your mobile phone with you).  At least in that way, I can still make contact.

So, until I make it back to the sunny southland, Happy Birthday to all of my younger classmates.  I hope you have a wonderful time.

Regards,


"CREATING LASTING QUALITY PARTNERSHIPS IN THAILAND SINCE 1991
CONTACT US AT: mailto:info@robere.com
VISIT US AT: WWW.ROBERE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment