Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hey Classmates,

As of today I turned in a head count to the caterer for 117. I am so pleased with this turnout. We will have 51 joining us at the Chattanoogan for our brunch and I know Anne has a boatload of folks for her lunch. Also, I think we are going to have quite a few at Bill's hospitality suite!

I know I've told you this before but if you still have your nametag, bring it. I've got three! Be glad to share.

Also, the dress is casual and it's hotter than blue blazes in Chattanooga right now. I know I mentioned Nightfall at Miller Park Friday night at 7:00. A fun thing to do. Chattanooga rocks!!!

Okay, back to important stuff - Got an email from Judy Laubscher and she's feeling better and is coming and ready to party. She's an incredible woman. Lloyd Stanley finally came by and gave me his check. Of course, I knew he was coming. I would've killed him if he hadn't!

Ben Tyber called and he's probably going to come Saturday. He's been traveling a lot and has his brother coming into town on Monday. I did get a check from Charlotte Colburn Tinnon - glad she and her husband, David are coming.

Thanks to all of you for your hard work and those of you who were so generous with your donations. I think I speak for all of us "planners" - we couldn't do without you.

Till then....

Love from North Chattanooga,

No comments:

Post a Comment