Wednesday, May 20, 2009

59'ers Reunion thanks from Betsy Groh

 

Betsy, you are so welcome. All along the committee did what they did because of friendship. I think you could see that in how we interacted at the reunion. We felt our class deserved the finest reunion possible and that's what we worked for. . and for the friendship we felt working on this goal. Sharon Barker Tunnell said the reunion project was a labor of love, and we all agree and are delighted with its success.   I appreciate your comments because the committee now feels gratified at the success of our endeavors.

Anne Johnson

 

Anne, I just wanted to thank you and all of the planning committee for the great job you did with the reunion!  I had a great time.  It was so good to see so many old friends and catch up on the news.  I was impressed with the events and how well it all fell together.

 

I wish I could have spent more time hearing all about everyone's families and stories of their lives.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next reunion.

 

You're the best!

 

Betsy Groh

Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer

Perry Crabb & Associates

2987 Clairmont Rd, Suite 400

Atlanta, Ga 30329

Direct #: 678-904-1702

Direct Fax #: 678-904-1703

Cell #: 678-429-3714

bgroh@perrycrabb.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment