Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks from Tom Wilson

I want to add my thank you to all of you who planned and organized the reunion.  It exceeded all of my expectations.  The company was stimulating, the settings were beautiful, the food was delicious, and it was all a lot of fun.  Reconnecting with classmates after 50 years did at times feel a bit surreal.  Diane, who came with some reluctance, agreed that we have a class filled with interesting people and she was very glad that she came.  When we got back to our room Saturday evening, we both felt that we had had enough reunion, but we would not have wanted to miss the elegant Sunday brunch, where we had another beautiful setting, excellent food, and more stimulating conversation.
 
I have helped organize similar events and I know how much planning and effort goes into creating an event like our reunion and how difficult and frustrating some aspects can be.  My thanks to all of you who made this so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment