Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Louella Reports After Reunion

For the last six days, I have been on a trip down memory lane.  What a wonderful time I had visiting former neighbors and relatives in Tennessee.  My mother used to say that Tennessee is one of the prettiest places in the USA.  I thought she just wanted me to stay there.  Have you noticed how, as you get older, you realize all those things your mother told you were true? 
 
As for the CHS reunion, I am so sorry we had classmates who could not attend because of health problems or other reasons they could not control.  I wish I could have found every classmate.  Those who were not there missed feeling the warmth from hugs, smiles, laughs, and some tears.  What excitement existed!!!  What warmth existed!!!
 
My dear husband of 45 years acted as my personal cameraman.  I want to share some of his photos that are my favorites.  Now I am going to send several of them separately and, hopefully, those who missed our grand time will get a real feeling of what it was like.
 
Classmate hug,
Louella Cherry Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment