Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a great reunion!!!! Eric Reece

 
Wow!!!  That's about all I can say.  The reunion was a truly wonderful experience.  Reconnecting with old friends, remember those I had forgotten, and meeting some I never really knew.  Words cannot express my gratitude to the committee who organized the event.  I know everyone worked very hard, but a special thanks to Dru who got us all connected, to Louella who found so many of us, and to Anne for leading the entire effort.  I cannot imagine how it could have been any better.  I feel blessed to have been associated with such an extraordinary group of people.  My only regret is that my wife, Jeanne could not attend.  

This was my first, but God willing, not my last.  See you at the 60th.

Eric Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment