Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beverly Kepner Puma checks in


Hi Dru,

I am a voice from the past, but I just want to thank you for a wonderful job of keeping the Class of 59 informed and connected - your work has been enjoyed by all of us and you have really done a stupendous job. I have enjoyed so much my trip down memory lane (albeit vicariously through you!!) and regret not being able to attend the reunion due to previous plans made quite a while back. There was a tremendous amount of work done by you, Anne, Sharon, Susie, Louella (who found me - thank you again Louella), Carol, and many more - to each of you I send a huge thank you for all your efforts and time. I have loved reading about my former classmates and seeing what a terrific group we have become. So once again, many, many thanks for all your work.

Best wishes to all,

Beverly Kepner Puma

No comments:

Post a Comment