Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hot date for the senior/senior prom

Anne Johnson is going to her senior/senior prom!

I am a-flutter with excitement just as I was in '59 when I was preparing to go to graduation festivities and my senior prom. Actually. . . I'm more excited now than I was then. I've got a "hot date" with 240 people!

Don't let the rain forecast dampen your spirits. A 40% chance of rain means that there is 60% chance that it won't rain! Come with an umbrella and dance between the raindrops! We got plenty of indoor games planned!

We have had a good time planning for the reunion and providing an interesting weekend for all of us. While in the process of planning we have rekindled and forged new friendships. I've got plenty of conversation starters from the blog, and when I run out of things to say, I'll dance or drink some of the donated beer or wine! AND too, Stars from our own class will entertain us. It is shaping up to be an exciting weekend.

I look forward to being with you--all of you--new and old friends. What a super reunion we are going to have. We've got a hot date!

'59 was FINE and '59 still SHINES!

See ya soon,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment