Sunday, May 17, 2009

chs 59ers Get on Track

From: Robert B Currey
To: drufuller5565@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: chs 59ers Get on Track


Dru, It was nice to see you this weekend along with all the other folks. I have to say that I did not know too many people when I was at City and feel like this weekend connected me in a much more interesting way way than my rather myopic vision as an adolescent.

It was a wonderful weekend clearly well planned by a dedicated group of organizers. I really really enjoyed my visit. I thought about the reunion all the way home and all the stuff I should have said and done and all the missed visiting opportunities. I hope we will get to do this again.

So to all the organizing committee you have my thanks and gratitude for a very meaningful experience.


And that is the view from Sparta, Georgia.

Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment