Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks from Harriette Stewart Hereford

My husband and I were blown away by the grand results of all the hard work that produced last weekend. I have several comments;

I'd like to nominate Louella Cherry for Miss Congeniality. My observations were that she was not only smilingly welcoming to everyone, she actually tried to speak to every 59er at the events.

I came away feeling so proud to have been a member of this class at CHS. I've taught at 4 different high schools and I have never seen such enthusiastic, smart, productive classes as ours.

My husband and I were especially impressed by the stimulating conversations we had with many people there; all of our class members are in the company of movers and shakers.

Congratulations.
Harriette Stewart Hereford

No comments:

Post a Comment