Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beverly Kepner Puma Checks -in



Beverly Kepner Puma and husband Marcello at Lake Superior...

Beverly writes:

A huge apology to all who have been so giving of their time to find me-many thanks to each of you and to Louella. I wish we could be there to join you, but we have a prior commitment for May 16 and 17. Have a wonderful time and know that I will be thinking of you all

Marcello and I are now living in Minneapolis after 28 wonderful years of raising our family in Caracas, Venezuela. We ended up here after deciding that the political climate was going from bad to worse ( think Hugo Chavez) and we didn't want to be empty nesters in Caracas. Our daughter was at the University of Minnesota doing her Residency in Dermatology, and our son was with Procter & Gamble in London. Enough of overseas living- we chose Minnesota and a huge change in climate.

Marcello and I met in Charlottesville, Virginia where he was getting his PhD in Physics at the University of Virginia, and I had stayed there after college. He was born in Rome, but his family moved to Venezuela where his father practiced Tropical Medicine. Isn't it amazing where life takes us!!!

I do get back to Chattanooga frequently- my mother lives at Alexian Village, and I visit her as often as I can. I would love to hear from old friends and reminisce about wonderful times we had.

My e-mail is bpuma@comcast.net, snail mail is 409 Ramsey Avenue, Carver, MN 55315, and telephone is 952-368-0251.

Happy Reunion,

Beverly Kepner Puma

No comments:

Post a Comment