Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coming from Huntsville, Alabama

Trudy Walker Moore and husband, Bill.
 
Trudy sent the following note to Louella Cherry Spencer:
 
Bill and I have been married 48 years.  We met in Nashville where he was in medical school at Vanderbilt.  I graduated from David Lipscomb University with a major in speech and a minor in Bible.  (I preach a little at home.)
 
We have lived 41 years in Huntsville, AL where Bill has had a practice in pathology.  We have a daughter and a son and five precious grandchildren, who all live in Huntsville.
 
After Bill's retiring, we were blessed to go to Cuba where we were allowed to teach the Bible.  We have traveled there six times and have met some wonderful people.  I enjoy coordinating a weekly Bible class for the ladies in the inner city at the Church of Christ in Huntsville.
 
I am very excited about seeing my CHS classmates and catching up on their lives.  A big thanks to the committee for all they have done to make this reunion happen.
 
See you there,
Trudy Walker Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment