Monday, April 20, 2009

Coming from Cumming, GA





Coming from Cumming, GA - Wanda Sullivan Lamb and husband, Ted
I found these pictures of my past birthday, not that I am having them anymore. These are pictures of myself, my BEAUTIFUL grandchildren, myself and my husband, and my son and daughter-in-law. I hope I have not overwhelmed you. I live in Cumming, GA and am a manufacturer's rep of contract furniture. I have been in the furniture industry for over twenty years and am the President and Chief Bottle Washer of my own corporation. My husband, Ted, is in business in Kennesaw, GA as a Chief Operating Officer of Overby- Seawell Company. Ted is a Chattanooga High School grad. He graduated in the class of '65. You may remember his brothers, Roger and Jon Lamb. Roger was in the class of '57, and Jon in '60.

We are planning on attending the reunion. I look forward to seeing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment