Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Darrell Kerr Found!

Thank you, Louella, for locating Darrell:

Lucinda Darrell Kerr
6004 E. University Blvd. Apt. 131
Dallas, TX 75206-4641

Phone (214) 692-1209

dkerr@academicplanet.com
She has lived in Dallas since 1963 and worked as a secretary. She said she will look at the blog and just might attend the reunion.

Addendum from Darrell Kerr

I have always gone by my middle name, Darrell, except lately when all
medical personnel must use your first name. I worked at several firms
as a secretary (with various titles) for 40 years in Dallas - the
longest being at Diamond Shamrock (which became Maxus Energy
Corporation) for 17 years. I retired in 2003 and am active in
Northridge Presbyterian Church and in two book clubs. I have been
into cross stitch and needlepoint in the past; but, my present hobby
is creating quilts. I have lost all touch with everyone in
Chattanooga as I went to Mississippi State University and moved to
Dallas immediately after graduation in 1963.

Darrell

No comments:

Post a Comment