Saturday, April 25, 2009

Susie's "blown away!"

I'm am just blown away at the responses we've had for this reunion - today I got reservations from Bob Wilkerson and Wesley Phillips who were very generous with their donations. Also, heard from Sandy Wooten Wright and Tom - glad they are coming as well as Harold Newman who I understand is President of Shorter College. Can't wait to talk to him as I was in the College Counseling office at GPS for 30 years! And, I heard from the "Junkman'son - Manny David. Glad you're coming Manny. That's all for today - we're up to 174 folks with two weeks left to go.

Love from North Chattanooga,
Susie Turner Crouch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a "shadow brunch" for those shut out at Fairyland? Maybe a restaurant on the bluff near Hunter Art Gallery.

Post a Comment