Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coming from Canton, GA with ties to Napa, CA




David Pearce, now Arthur Wilbanks, shown here with his wife, Anita, sent the following message:

This is my son-in-law's (Rob Mondavi) property and their Folio Vineyard. They just let me play a Vintner. I have my own wine, Arthur Wilbanks Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, however it's sold out! Just a few hundred cases were produced.

My new career, even though I wanted to retire, is Director of Warehouse Operations ( It's just me and couple of employees ) for my Step-daughter, Lydia, and my wife, Anita, 29 COSMETICS company. www.29cosmetics.com Our exclusive customer is NEIMAN MARCUS. We have our 29 Cosmetics in 16 stores at present -- San Francisco, Honolulu, Boca Raton, Las Vegas,Chicago, et.al.

I play tennis a couple of times each week (Singles) and my other hobby is the Guitar (Karaoke Dave with Karaoke Ricky Nelson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash) after a few glasses of vino. I'm only allowed to play in my upstairs office and everyone has left the house !

That's my life now and so far so good !

David


from Louella Spencer Cherry:

Anne Johnson says that David/Arthur is donating wine for three functions at the reunion: the BBQ, the hospitality suite, and the Wine, Women and Wow event. We are going to have a PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment