Thursday, April 2, 2009

Harriette Stewart Hereford


Harriette Stewart Hereford with daughter, Kathryne and grandaughter Olivia


I married Earl Hereford in 1976 and we have 3 children...two married and one (single) an environmental scientist. We have 4 grandaughters who give us a lot of pleasure and keep us moving.

I've been retired for about 10 years and stay busy playing duplicate bridge, working out and reading. This seems like such a free time of life to us and we enjoy every minute.

I taught French off and on for 19 years between grad school and children; the last 10 years were at Arts and Sciences in our old City building. I also began organizing, accompanying and driving small groups in France;the trips began with students but morphed into trips for adults.

I still go to France at least once a yr but have ceased to do the group trips. My husband and I enjoy traveling together and he is able to be away from work more now. Earl is a financial advisor and loves playing tennis several times a week. He also has a beautiful vegetable garden every summer.

We looking forward to seeing old friends and class mates at the reunion. The organizers have done a phenominal job and spent many hours to make this special for everyone. Many thanks to them.

Harriette Stewart Hereford

No comments:

Post a Comment