Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nathan Pearlman with Wendy


Wendy and I were married almost 2 years ago. We met on a blind date and I conned her into going out with me again. We both thought the other was rich, but come to find out, rich in credit card and home mortgage debt wasn't what either of us had in mind.

I am living in Tampa and my wife lives in Cookeville Tn.; the success of a happy marriage. Her son graduates high school in May and Wendy will be moving to Tampa in June. There is an above average possibility that after living with me in Tampa for a few months, nay, a few days, she may want to go back to Cookeville or send me back to Chattanooga.

Two of my 3 sons and 4 of my 6 grandchildren live in Tampa, and my other son, his wife and 2 children live in Brooklyn NY.

Just seeing all the known and "found" classmates has been awesome. I am looking forward to the 50th reunion weekend; it is really going to be something just to see all the "new" faces.

Nathan Pearlman

No comments:

Post a Comment