Sunday, April 19, 2009

Glenda Orrell Etchison

Dear Carolyn and Anne,

Thanks for the information about the 50 year reunion for the Chattanooga High School Class of 59.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend -- but send best wishes for a successful event.

To update the records, my name on recent mailings is listed as Glenda Orrell Leggitt, I remarried in 1987 to Robert Etchison - so please change the name to Glenda Orrell Etchison. My mailing address is correct, 6409 Eastleigh Court in Springfield, Virginia, and I recently retired from the U. S. Government in January, 2008, having worked for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Commerce and U. S. Department of Education. I also worked for the President Ford Campaign Committee. As you can see, I have enjoyed my adventures in Washington, D. C. over the last several years.

I hope you both are well and wish you and the members of the Class of '59 all the best!

Sincerely,

Glenda Orrell Etchison



Call: (703) 866-4612 or email glenda.etchison@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment