Thursday, April 30, 2009

More About Brian Moore

I, Louella Cherry Spencer, after watching Brian Moore's commercial advertisement, mentioned to him that it appeared to me that he has made it into the "big time."  If you watch his commercial, www.pcclub.net/brian, you will probably think the same.  It shows that he has done many ads other than the ones he will tell you about.  Here are his words:  "I have appeared in a U.S. print ad about erectile dysfunction (not promoting it but suggesting that my doctor's clinic can help). I've appeared in a Costa Rican print ad at a zoo with a family of Coatimundis, (hard for even people who know me to tell the difference). I've amazed friends as the on-camera spokesman promoting Costa Rica's passage of C.A.F.T.A.  But what really brought me to the pinnacle of my success was a television commercial that aired in the U.S., Canada and Germany - for five years, advertising Johnson & Johnson's 'Hugs' (their adult diaper)."
 
Brian goes on to say, "So you see, it has not been by dearth of effort that has brought me to where I am today, but another classic case where, once again dear friends, 'ignorance and superstition have triumphed over skill and cunning'.  Beyond this, I know nothing, nor will I admit to anything.   Living in Costa Rica, I don't get to the planning meetings. Due to old age, I can't remember where I parked the car. Ups! I just remembered - I don't have a car!"
 
So, it appears to me that we will be entertained by our DJ at the dinner/dance at the Chattanooga Golf and Country Club.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment