Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bill Cross: I am really looking forward to the reunion


First let me thank you and the other committee members for all of your hard work. You have done a fantastic job.

Most of my career has been in the Telecommunications industry. I was Regional Marketing Manager with AT&T until 1987 when I became a partner and President of North American Telephone Company. We sold the company to MCI in 1995 and I decided to become a developer and bought the land surrounding the Country Club of Sebring. We were very fortunate and developed the property and sold out in 2004 just before the bottom fell out of the market. I continued to partnership on other projects in the State up until this past year when I decided to try and retire.

My wife and I just celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary. We have two children, our son Ron and daughter Stacy. They each have two children ranging in age from 4 to 7 years old. My son is Senior Director of Augusta National and my daughter and her family are cattle ranchers in Lakeland Florida.

I am really looking forward to the reunion especially seeing my old friends from Dickenson Jr. High. We go back to the 7th grade.

Bill Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment