Friday, April 24, 2009

Susie's updates

Lois Wygoda Klezmer writes:
"Graduation from CHS took me to Indiana University where I received undergrad and graduate degrees and met and married my husband, Michael. I retired five years ago after 33 years as a college Professor of Early Childhood Education in Miami, and Michael and I moved to the beautiful mountains of Santa Fe, NM. After so many years of South Florida's "perpetual summer", we love living with the four seasons again and, best of all, we are so fortunate that a year after our move, our daughter, Deborah, joined us here. Deborah is a glass artist and the Santa Fe art community is the perfect place for her work.

A special thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to plan our exciting weekend. I'm looking forward to sharing memories with the wonderful class of '59!"

Lois sent us a very nice donation and we also thank her.

I also received Sam Weber's registration today - glad he and Simone are coming from Houston, TX.

At last night's meeting I was very grateful for Nancy Pruett Johnston, Gloria Hudson Sutton and Carolyn Tuley Darr's generous donations.

Love from North Chattanooga,

Susie Turner Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment