Monday, April 20, 2009

Eugene A. Steffen: Found!


Thank you Louella (Cherry Spencer) for finding me. I was not aware that I was in a MIA status.

Because my family moved to Chattanooga from the Chicago area (Glen Ellyn) while I was in high school, I didn't have the opportunity to know as many of my classmates as I might otherwise have. However, I am enjoying reading the blog and it will be invaluable in helping me to locate old friends.

I attended UC and graduated from Wake Forest University in 1963, Wake Forest Law School in 1965, and received a LLM from George Washington University in 1988.

I served as a law clerk for a US District Court judge in North Carolina and served 22 years in the US Marine Corps. Military assignments included Quantico and Charlottesville, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Camp Lejeune, NC, Okinawa, and Vietnam with the 1st Marine Division in 1967. Seems like ancient history now.

I have been practicing law in Manassas, Virginia since 1989.

My wife, Tamra, and I have 2 daughters, both of whom live in North Carolina with their families, a son who lives in Virginia and 5 grandchildren. A fairly well-behaved golden retriever graciously permits us to reside in her home in exchange for occasional walks to (and into) Bull Run.

Eugene A. Steffen

Home address:
7454 Donset Court
Manassas, Virginia 20109
H-703-369-1218
W-703-368-5607

No comments:

Post a Comment