Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates from Louella

From Louella Cherry Spencer:

I just talked with Gail Grammer Atkins. She will not be able to attend the reunion bobntn@bellsouth.net

I just talked with Judy Lynes Arnold. She will not be able to attend the reunion. jarnold120@yahoo.com

I just talked with Doris Thompson Dooley. Doris just had open heart surgery but is doing well. She wants so much to come to the reunion. Hopefully she will get stronger ahead of schedule and be able to attend. Of course, she won't know until very close to time. She looks forward to seeing the blog. tnnvols@cox.net

I just spoke with Rosa Wright Nixon. Rosa will be having company at reunion time, so we will miss her. ern3113@aol.com

I just talked with Nancy McFarland Dicken. She has a boot on her foot and will not be able to attend the reunion, but she will read the blog. Her email is:
nsdicken@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment