Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rita Viness Nash Checks-in

Rita Viness Nash
1438 Almanza Drive
The Villages, FL 32159
(H) 352-391-1692 e-mail: ritavn@bellsouth.net
(C) 423-304-6296 alternate e-mail: ritavn@embarqmail.com

Rita writes:

A friend just sent info on the class reunion. It is exciting, and I know things will go well. I am living between Chatt and The Villages, Florida. My name is now Nash. I haven't thought of school in such a long time and reading about these people was wonderful.

Between Stan and me, there are seven children, eighteen and a half grandchildlren and numerous fuzzy little creatures that we care for and love. Stan is a furniture designer, and I jut relax and enjoy life. I still dance, but only for fun. If anyone is ever down our way, we would love to see you. Our e-mail is ritavn@bellsouth.net.

Please tell everyone to keep in touch. I have been pulled hysterically screaming into the computer age. Please be patient with me, as I am not proficient. Regards and best wishes to everyone from "'59". 'Would love to hear from all of you. As far as attending the reunion, we will have to check to see if there is a conflict with the Furniture Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment