Thursday, April 9, 2009

from Susie Turner Crouch


Marsha Moore Cunningham

Registrations continue to come in and I'm glad! So do the donations - our very own hard working committee member, Sandra Belk King and the today Jacqulyn Keaton Love - thank you so much. I also heard again from Marsha Moore Cunningham who was so generous since she cannot come. She wrote the sweetest note that I'd like to share.

"The blog has been a marvelous tool in reconnecting! I wish there was a way to continue this form of communication. I find it an incredible walk down memory lane with Annual close by! Those who have cared to share have helped to make this experience such a special event. I hope to do the same and that more will feel similarly inclined. In some ways this way more info than one is ever going to acquire at the reunion because of the number attending and the amount of time you have to 'make the rounds.' And, of course, at this age and stage of our lives, I expect the 50th will be an emotional, sentimental time for many. I do know each cannot help but walk away having gained something unique and memorable."

Thank you for that, Marsha. I wish you could be here.

Love from North Chattanooga,
Susie Turner Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment